Sunday, December 20, 2009

Introducing a Wonderful Storyteller

Allow me to introduce a talented storyteller, a precocious creative force. An animator and writer, I've known him for many years. He's my nephew, Devin Johnson and he's created a beautiful short film for my sister. Both the sister and the film are called Robin.

Check out the film HERE. It's a gem, a must see, and invites multiple viewings. It gets many thumbs straight up and begs the question: when when when will we get to see more films or read more stories this young, but fully-formed talent. Actually, he's got a blog called Fluorescent Moon, where you can check out some of his other animated films. Enjoy, and let me (or him) know what you think.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Dell -- Thanks for that lovely tribute to Devin, our young family filmmaker. He did a wonderful job with my birthday video and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next!

d3vin said...

Wow dell thanks so much for the shoutout :D and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Dell Smith said...

I did enjoy it. I couldn't have come up with this when I was your age. Even in film school. Very impressive. Suspense is building for the sequel...

Cynthia Sherrick said...

Awesome movie, Devin! Thanks for posting it, Dell. :)

Haviland Smith said...

Thanks for posting this unique and beautiful film! Devin is truly talented! I look forward to seeing many more...

Dell Smith said...

I look forward to more Devin as well. Thanks for reading.